Saturday, January 2, 2010

Finding Our True Love....

Hmmm...
Hi bloggers...
I'm feeling not good right know...
I'm sick...
My body, my heart, my mind, and my soul...
The same pain...
And guess what the medicine that I need??
I just need My Dad (Jesus Christ) and my husband (Yosua Rendi Tanuwidjaya)...
I miss them both...
I don't want a break up...
I just need to be in His and his heart...

My Dad, my husband...., I can't live without Your love...
Loving you makes me alive...
You both just perfect..., and have completed my life...
All I need is you....

Even I always hurt My Dad and my husband,,they still love me, you know???
What an amazing love I've ever felt...
Even I'm not a good girl too...

I'm very thankful for this love...
I hope this love will be an everlasting love...
I'm trying to loving them more and more,,trying to be more respect to them,,trying to be more recognizing them...
This is my new target of this year...

_love You (Jesus Christ) and you (Yosua Rendi Tanuwidjaya)

0 comments:

Post a Comment